Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a global leader in the ERP marketplace. It is delivered with broad and deep functionality across a range of modules. It also includes a comprehensive development environment that enables the solution to be customised and enhanced to meet customers’ specific needs. Dynamics NAV is an open application that easily facilitates integration with other core business solutions, as required.
Dynamics NAV runs on Microsoft SQL server which offers enterprise level stability and scalability. This ERP provides a distinctive combination of business intelligence, communication and collaboration tools to help owners and managers gain total control of business processes.
Automate your business processes
- Streamline finance, manufacturing, sales, shipping, project management, field services and other processes
- Integrate with other business applications to share data and avoid duplication/rekeying
- Use workflows to prompt action, advance processes and track activity
- Access and share real time data across the organisation to empower faster, better decision making
Flexible and adaptable to any industry
- Customisable environment that can be enhanced to meet any specific customer need
- Global partner eco-system, with thousands of certified add-ons available for industry verticals and process automation
Integration with other Microsoft applications
- Out of the box integration with MS Office, Office 365 and SharePoint, delivering a consistent and familiar end user experience
- Integration with BI360 for Reporting/Consolidation/Budgeting
- Integration with PowerBI for dashboarding and analytics
- Quick and easy deployment using pre-configured templates and accelerators
- Start with what you need and extend as your business matures and evolves
- Easy to add new business units, locations, products, processes etc
- Access from PC, browser, tablet or a smartphone
- Customised roles and views per user/group to maximise user efficiency and adoption
- Obtain key insight into your business performance and processes with constant access to relevant and visual data
- Support for international/global rollouts, including multi-currency processing, tracking and reporting
- Manage multiple VAT/local tax codes in one Dynamics NAV solution
- Meet local reporting requirements
- Integrate with multiple source systems, e.g. local Payroll in each territory
Flexible deployment options
- Choose from ‘on-premise’, Microsoft (Azure) Cloud service, or 3rd party Data-Centre deployment, depending on your corporate strategy
- Purchase perpetual licenses and a Maintenance plan to guarantee access to all future releases
- Avail of subscription pricing models to manage Cash Flow impact of licensing and deployment
- In-built features for reporting, charting and KPIs
- Optional BI360 Excel based report writer for Live reporting, with drill down to transaction level
- Leverage BI360 for enterprise scale Reporting, Consolidation and Budgeting
- Leverage the Microsoft BI stack, including SQL Server and PowerBI for dashboarding and analytics
Other ERP solutions from Ciall:
ERP for Hospitality
Finance and Purchasing solution for Hospitality.
ERP for Construction
Business Management Solution for the Construction Industry.
Talk to Us
At Ciall we’re always happy to help.
Let us know if you have any questions regarding this ERP solution, or if you would like to request a free consultation for your company and one of our Consultants will get in touch with you.