Open position: Senior Reporting Consultant
Due to continuing expansion, Ciall is seeking to hire another Senior Reporting Consultant to join our expanding CPM team. The ideal candidate is an Accountant who wishes to move away from owning the monthly reporting cycle to focus instead on project based work implementing Reporting systems. Proven experience with CPM solutions or financial management applications and ERP systems is desired. You must have an appetite and an aptitude for working with technology while also having a strong background in Finance and Accounting.
We are seeking a professional, conscientious and confident individual with a passion for excellence. You will join our established team and will play a key role in the Design, Planning, Implementation and Support of our reporting projects, both for new and existing customers. This role offers the chance to work on developing state of the art reporting solutions, using the latest reporting technology, to Ireland’s leading companies.
The main product you will work with is ‘BI360’ from the US software company Solver (www.solverusa.com). Due to our recent success, Ciall has been named as Solver’s EMEA partner of the year for the second year running. Extensive classroom and on the job training will be provided.
- Defining and scoping of proposed Reporting solutions for clients/prospects
- Preparation of PreSales ‘demos’ and prototypes
- Consultant role during implementations – reporting to the Project Manager
- System Configuration
- Data migration
- Report writing
- Solution testing
- Liaise with Ciall’s technical consultants in the deployment of the solutions
- Prepare and provide end-user training to client personnel
- Provision of on-going support to clients post Go Live
- Good knowledge of financial and management reporting.
- Proven financial acumen – achieved either through proven experience as a finance professional (e.g. Management Accountant/Controller position) or practical experience as a consultant implementing similar solutions.
- Self-motivated and capable of working alone to strict deadlines and also working as a member of a team.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
Education, Certifications and Experience:
- Degree in Business, Accounting, MIS or equivalent
- Professional accounting qualification
- 4+ years post qualification experience in a relevant finance role
- Strong Excel skills required
- Experience of a financial reporting solution as an end user a distinct advantage
To apply for this Senior Reporting Consultant position please complete the from on this page.