Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) product that allows you to control and optimise your core business processes. Dynamics NAV is flexible, easy to learn and highly customisable so it can work exactly the way you want.
This Business Management solution is aimed at organisations seeking to streamline and integrate processes such as Sales, Purchasing, Stock Control, Operations and Finance in order to work smarter and faster.
Why Microsoft Dynamics NAV?
- Dynamics NAV looks like all other Microsoft applications, making it instantly familiar and easy to learn
- NAV is tailored to individual roles – users only see and interact with data and functions specific to their roles
- Common business processes are easily automated and streamlined using standard NAV functionality
- Dynamics NAV allows people to work better, faster and smarter
Grow as your business grows
- Dynamics NAV easily accommodates new processes and lines of business
- Additional modules, functionality and add-ons can be deployed at any stage, as requirements evolve
- NAV scales from small entities to large, complex, multinational deployments
Integrate with other solutions
- Dynamics NAV integrates ‘out of the box’ with the Microsoft stack – Office 365, Sharepoint online, CRM, PowerBI
- Integration to/from other key business systems, such as Payroll/HR, is easily achieved with standard tools
- Document Management add-ons allow the dream of ‘paperless’ to become a reality
Future proof your investment
- As a core Microsoft product, Dynamics NAV enjoys a significant R&D budget plus a published long term roadmap
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV is already cloud enabled and truly mobile – Microsoft will continue to develop NAV to leverage emerging technology trends
- Upgrades containing new features and performance improvements are released annually
“From the beginning of the process, Mike and his team quickly grasped how our business operates and how to make NAV work for us. We were replacing a bespoke ERP system with NAV and Ciall ensured our staff were well trained and understood the process thoroughly. We were particularly impressed with how the handhelds in the warehouse were implemented. Within hours of go live, our warehouse staff were working more efficiently than ever.
We are now in a strong position to move forward with our business and have already begun a webshop project to capitalise on our successful NAV system. Ciall were committed to understanding the needs of our business and how our staff work which was crucial to the success of the project.”
“What we needed was the kind of structure in a financial package where you can have breakdowns of activities or events that we run as well as the flexibility in how you report and analyse data. With the functions available in Dynamics NAV, we can track revenue and costs associated with each one of the various fundraising initiatives we run throughout the year, such as Pink Ribbon Day or Daffodil Day.
The cost of implementing NAV was not prohibitive for us and the degree of efficiency and reporting flexibility that it has given us has made us more efficient and made it a worthwhile investment.”
Niamh Ni Chongaille
Irish Cancer Society
“Our implementation of Dynamics NAV required tight integration with the point of sale software we use in our salons around the country. We also required extensive automatic bank reconciliation functionality to streamline this time consuming activity.
Storm did an excellent job in implementing Dynamics NAV for us. We now have seamless integration between our Salon Management System and NAV with all sales, cost and payments information flowing directly into NAV. In addition our bank reconciliation process now only takes hours rather than days or weeks in the past. All in all we are very happy with the solution we now have.”
“At The Doyle Collection we worked with Ciall to implement Dynamics NAV as a replacement for SAP. The project was very successful – delivered on time and on budget. We also use Ciall’s BI360 solution to handle our Management Reporting and Consolidation needs.
Ciall have been an excellent implementation partner to work with – very strong on their products, obviously, but also in their commitment to understanding our business.”
Group Management Accountant
The Doyle Collection
Dynamics NAV solutions from Ciall:
Business Management Solutions for all Industries.
ERP for Hospitality
Finance and Purchasing solution for Hospitality.
ERP for Construction
Business Management Solution for the Construction Industry.
Talk to Us
At Ciall we’re always happy to help.
Let us know if you have any questions regarding Microsoft Dynamics NAV, or if you would like to request a free consultation for your company and one of our Consultants will get in touch with you.