Open position: Dynamics NAV Consultant
Due to continuing success and expansion at Ciall we’re looking for another Dynamics NAV Consultant to join our growing Dynamics NAV team. The ideal candidate is either an Accountant with extensive ERP systems experience, or a Consultant who is already advanced on this career path. You must be a professional, conscientious and confident individual with a passion for excellence. You will join our established Consulting team and will play a key role in the Design, Planning, Implementation and Support of our ERP projects, both for new and existing customers.
The successful candidate will receive extensive Dynamics NAV and implementation methodology training where required.
- Assist in business requirements analysis and design
- Configuration and set up of Dynamics NAV at customer location
- Perform data migration and testing
- Train users in use of Dynamics NAV
- Support customers post implementation
- Expert knowledge of ERP/Accounting and Financial Reporting systems
- Proven financial acumen – achieved either through proven experience as a finance professional (e.g. Management Accountant/Controller position) or practical experience as a consultant implementing similar solutions.
- Self-motivated and capable of working alone to strict deadlines and also working as a member of a team
- Excellent communication skills are a must
Education, Certifications and Experience:
- Degree in Business, Accounting, MIS or equivalent
- Qualified/part qualified as an Accountant
- Experience of financial systems/ERP as an end user a must
- Functional experience of implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV or other ERP solution a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of core business processes such as finance, purchase and payables, sales and distribution and project management required
- Consulting organisation experience a plus
To apply for this Dynamics NAV Consultant position please complete the form on this page.